This job is no longer available
£30,000 - £50,000
The Pro-Recruitment Group is a dynamic and fast growing medium sized recruitment firm based in Central London. We have 3 distinct brands, Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance all of whom are deep rooted specialists in their respective markets.
Established in 2007 the Group is a relatively young and growing business and as such we now have a need for a dedicated Operations Manager to join us. The role is a greenfield site, so whilst there are some key responsibilities to the role, the new incumbent can make the role their own and develop this into their own mould.
Areas that initially will need to form part of the role:
- Implementation of a new CRM system
- Project manage a new/updated website
- Arrange and run graduate assessment days
- Responsible for experienced talent hires
- Dealing with third party suppliers
- Main point of contact for IT & telephony
- Coordinating client and company events
- Responsible for ongoing social media campaign
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make this role their own and really make their mark in the company. The type of person should be highly organised, be able to multi-task and have prior experience of the above responsibilities. The ethos of the firm is one of being collegiate and welcoming so you should have outstanding communication skills.
Please send your CV to me, Pat Keogh, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: