This job is no longer available
Digital Marketing/Social Gaming Role
My client is an international media owner and part of a renowned interactive entertainment organisation. They are seeking a technical and analytical digital marketing individual with 2 to 5 years exp. This is a new and exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about digital marketing and social gaming to join their publishing and marketing team and manage all aspects of their customer acquisition programmes. You will be reporting into the senior manager within the games publishing dept.
You must be:
- Client facing
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Passionate about social gaming
- Familiar with exchanges, social platforms, ad networks etc
- From a marketing or DSP/RTB background
Essential Job Functions:
- Developing and managing key acquisition marketing relationships with agencies, advertising channels and strategic partners in key geographic markets.
- Develop and implement performance marketing processes that optimise all aspects of campaign performance to deliver improved results.
- Keep up to date with new channels, vendors and technologies within the game market to ensure WBIE customer acquisition programmes remain at the cutting edge.
- Identify, evaluate and on-board technology suppliers to ensure that the Lift User Acquisition team has access to the tools and services required to operate at maximum effectiveness.
- Support the Digital team in setting up forecasting by providing granular acquisition marketing modelling for new products and services.
Reporting and Communication
- Develop BI and reporting systems that ensure acquisition marketing performance data is available to all stakeholders as required.
- Working closely with the marketing leads and the members of digital publishing team of WBIE and the territories team to ensure that insights and data from the acquisition marketing are fed into our retention plan.
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply.