This job is no longer available
The main purpose of this role is to provide support to the Case Preparation Team and main duties will include:
- Assist with the processing of cases
- Identify any errors in cases and inform the appropriate Case Officer
- Sending information requests to external suppliers and collating information as necessary
- Support Case Officers with preparation of papers for adjudication and meetings
- Deal with incoming mail by opening, distributing, scanning and logging onto the database
- Telephone duties as required
- Write standard letters, notes and papers
- Prepare case bundles for panels
The client is ideally looking for candidates who have worked in either a regulatory or government organisation. If you have the required experience for this role and would like to be considered, please send a copy of your CV through to us ASAP via this advert.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.