This job is no longer available
Senior PPC Manager | £55k plus bonus | London | Search
My client specialises in providing high level marketing services to international clients in the online gaming/e-commerce industry. Working out of modern offices in Central London, they are looking for an experienced PPC manager to come and take full responsibility for their paid search marketing campaigns.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Senior PPC Manager include:
- Manage the direct relationship with current PPC agencies, with the idea of bringing these services in-house over time
- Managing paid search campaigns across multiple engines to ensure the company's specific goals are met
- Recommending and implementing strategies across territories
- Gathering actionable data from various sources consistent and continual optimization of the campaigns
- Manage the direct relationship with search engine providers to stay constantly up-to-date in upcoming changes and trends
- Implement landing pages and design required for optimisation. Deal directly with creative department for execution.
Key attributes of the Senior PPC Manager include:
- At least 3 years PPC experience managing large budgets across different languages.
- Strong analytics skill set
- Proven experience in an online marketing background
- Experience with mobile marketing channels is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of PPC systems, metrics, Adwords, Google analytics
- Degree educated in relevant subject.
If you are a hands-on, strategic PPC manager who is looking for a new challenge then please click the "Apply" button. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525.