This job is no longer available
We are currently recruiting for Secondary Teachers in Bristol and surrounding areas.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been working with teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Helping over 2500 schools each week, we can find the right match for your skills.
Due to our continued success in Bristol, we currently need more teachers to help us meet the demand of our local schools.
The school, the child
We are proud to support a wide range of schools and academies within the Bristol. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We work across key stage three, four, five and SEN. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our teachers to schools and children to which they work with best.
We are looking for teachers with Qualified Teacher Status for day to day and long term assignments who can…
- be available a minimum of 2- 3 days per week.
- be ready to accept bookings for the following day or for that morning.
- will treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability.
- develop professional relationships with pupils and staff.
- ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy.
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Educations online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Mark Patrick at or on 01179 299882
All candidates will be subjected to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.