Lead ATG Developer - 6 Months' Contract - London
Lead ATG Developer (Java) required working on a large ecommerce project for a retail client in London. Working on an initial 6 months' contract with a view of longer term opportunities this is will offer the right candidate a great opportunity to work in a complex project in a demanding environment.
The successful Lead ATG Developer with be responsible for:
- Adhere to the clients methods; specifically integration of Iteration approach with existing standards
- Day to day completion of technical project tasks
- Update management and clients with the status of Development
- Unit testing of code and delivering high quality work to agreed deadlines
- Working within a team to design and develop a range of cutting edge technical solutions
The successful Lead ATG Developer Must have experience in:
- Significant Retail Sector experience
- Previous E-commerce and Retail markets/sector/project experience ideally with ATG platforms
- Working in an Agile environment
- Working with Offshore developers and 3rd parties.
- Previous ATG experience is essential
- Experience in Mentoring junior developers
- programming experience in Java/J2EE and knowledge of front-end
The role is based in London and is offered on a 6 months' contract.
To apply for the Senior/Lead ATG Developer position, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to Darren.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525