This job is no longer available
Technical Project Manager (DIGITAL Project Manager)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Project Manager to work for one of the world's largest Digital Agencies out there; that helps improve FTSE100 organisations own and operate the best digital products and services the market has to offer. Strategies based on their in-depth understanding of their client's reputation, public image and strategic long term goals.
Our client is seeking a talented Tecnical (digital) Project Manager to come in and manage some of their larger and more complex projects, these could range from large CMS driven websites, Smartphone Tablet Applications, and UX and SEO consultancy. (Ideally you will have a background in development)
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate in response to changing conditions
- Create and maintain the full range of documentation for each project
- Collaborate with account managers and clients to scope, build and deliver projects
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of departmental process and best practice
- Contribute to pitches and project work in collaboration with other team members
- Provide technical advice and support to account managers exploring client requirements
- Liaise with clients, development teams and other interested parties
- Identify required resources and assign tasks to appropriate individuals
- Review deliverables before releasing to client.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience working in a Digital Agency (not a must)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with a range of project management methodologies and tools
- Experience managing a variety of digital interactive projects both on web and on mobile devices
- Ability to effectively research and estimate project scopes, identify risks and evaluate timings
- A background in developing content management systems, eCommerce and bespoke web applications
- Ability to identify risks and issues whilst develop contingencies
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression a fantastic working environment and a great benefits package. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £40,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Digital Project Manager, Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, e-commerce, ecommerce, Agile, Brand, Design Agency, Production & Design Agency, Web applications, content management systems, software development, web development, Web Applications, Digital Products, UX, SEO, CMS, Development, Developer, Tablet, Mobile.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7928 2525.