This job is no longer available
Digital Project Manager Leading Digital Agency
My client a world leading digital agency are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager (ideally with Agency experience ) who will be responsible for the smooth and efficient delivery of online projects. This role serves as the lead in executing the technical production for multiple projects.
Candidates will manage the day-to-day workflow of online production by guaranteeing they are correctly resourced and planned. You must demonstrate an ability to work on your own initiative and ensure deadlines are consistently met. You will have excellent attention to detail, be a creative thinker and contribute creatively in brainstorms. Must be able to provide solutions not problems and escalate appropriately. They will have a sound digital understanding and must be able to make decisions that are key to the project. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a growing team and make a real contribution to its success.
Serve as the main client point of contact on projects, defining vision, clarifying strategic requirements and managing expectations
- Estimate timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to its agreed terms of reference
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate form agreed budget
- Identify and manage project risks
- Maintain a project plan for all projects managed
- Provide effective leadership of project teams as required, explaining clearly to team members what is expected of them and agreeing realistic deadlines
- Ensure developers and designers understand how their work fits in the wider business context
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from the client
- Chair post project reviews
- Arranging ongoing support of projects post deployment
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression a fantastic working environment and a great benefits package. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £40,000 - £60,000 25 days holiday per annum, Life Insurance, Contributory pension scheme, Medical insurance, childcare vouchers, and discretionary bonus.
Keywords: Digital Project Manager, Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, e-commerce, ecommerce, Agile, Brand, Design Agency, Production & Design Agency, Web applications, content management systems, software development, web development, Web Applications, Digital Products.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email:email@example.com or 020 7928 2525.