Project Manager (RETAIL experience)
Project Manager (RETAIL experience) - Our client, a leading British retailer is urgently looking for a Project Manager (RETAIL experience) to join their project for an initial 6 month contract. As Project Manager (RETAIL experience) you will be managing the delivery of business change initiatives through the planning and orchestration of the development lifecycle. Reporting into the Head of Solutions Design, Development and Support, you will be working within an extremely tight deadline so will need experience working within high pressured environments.
Project Manager (RETAIL experience) will be leading the rollout of a new Enactor POS environment replacing the current POS Retail. You will need to meet with Stakeholders, and will need an understanding of Business Analysis and the strategy and planning involved, as you will take responsibility for the definition and documentation of solution requirements.
Project Manager (RETAIL experience) skills required:
- Strong understanding of full project lifecycle as Project Manager
- Broad understanding of IT concepts including networking, server architecture and virtualisation
- Understanding of Retail-J at architectural level
- Understanding of POS related concepts including EFT, Settlement and till hardware
- SQL server knowledge desirable
**Please contact me for more details on 020 7928 2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org **