This job is no longer available
Marketing Consultant - London - £70-80K plus Bonus
THE COMPANYI am working on behalf of an American owned global management consulting firm that focuses on solving issues of concern to senior management. Work across 22 industries, they serve as an advisor to businesses, governments and institutions around the world. Currently the Marketing and Sales practice are recruiting. The core focus of this function is to tackle strategic, organisational, operational and technological challenges faced by their clients. The EMEA arm is currently hiring, where historically many Brand and Commercial Managers have made a successful transition from FMCG to consulting.
My client finds that it is successful based on attracting and developing exceptional people: creative problems solves, incisive thinkers and inspiring communicators. Successful candidates will achieve significant impact by applying their industry knowledge to advise clients directly (whilst in most cases being onsite).
Client engagement work
- Working as a team member for specific client studies (either focusing exclusively on one study or applying your expertise across multiple studies simultaneously) with direct contact to key members of client organisation
- Supporting client service teams at various stages, for example providing an industry overview and helping with issue identification
- Participating in client development for both current and new clients (e.g., meetings/workshops on topics of interest)
- Writing proposals for new client engagements
Knowledge building and knowledge transfer
- Participating in or leading key internal knowledge building initiatives
- Participating in and contributing to practice conferences and workshops
- A strong post graduate qualification such as Masters, PhD or MBA
- Demonstration of sound business insight, impressive and relevant career development and a strong academic record
- At least 3-5 years marketing and commercial management experience from a well known FMCG brand
- You will be a high flyer within the above industry, who will have developed the leadership, business insight and influencing ability that makes their consultants successful.
To apply for the Marketing Associate position, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com