This job is no longer available
C# Developer/ .NET Developer
We are looking for exceptional hands on C# Developers for our client's Broadcast Media Team, West London.
Working as part of a cross functional Agile delivery team, you will be driving solutions and architecture definition for large scale projects. Using C#, you will be developing new products and components, maintaining existing .NET applications and providing on-going support for live sites.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills & experience:
- 3+ years of experience developing in C# .NET (preferably 4.5)
- Practical knowledge of the GoF Design Patterns (creational/ Structural/ behavioural)
- TDD methodology experience. (Test Driven Development).
- Good understanding of unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with SOLID design principles.
- Experience developing applications in an agile/ BDD/ scrum environment.
- Experience with SOA messaging and workflow concepts.
- Experience with WCF and WWF.
Candidates with only Singleton, Factory and Façade Design Pattern or just the Architectural patterns experience please do not apply
- Hands on experience working on Oracle RDBMS (Oracle SQL)
- Experience developing Winforms and WPF applications
- Proficient in the Entity Framework
- Proficient in LINQ/Lambda
Key words: C#, .NET, Developer, programmer, SOLID, TDD, Agile, Scrum, SCF, Test driven development, SOA, Design patterns, development.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Tori Gerbeshi at Salt either by email : email@example.com or by phone 0207 928 25 25.