This job is no longer available
Web Analytics Manager
My client is a huge and rapidly growing media owner specialising in business and consumer media.
They are looking for a web analytics manager to join their talented publishing team and help do the following:
- Analysis of web traffic utilising Google analytics and other tools
- Setting up and automating the production of reports and/or producing them manually from various systems - Google analytics, Double Click / Dart
- Working with the SEO and web dev team in improving traffic flow
- Liaise with the sales team to place ad campaigns and precede reporting information as and when required.
- Producing reports as presentation material for use internally and externally - i.e. with graphs, charts etc
Web Analytics Manager Requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel [advanced]
- Advanced knowledge of digital advertising
Web Analytics Manager Skills:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce useful conclusions as part of a report (advise clients, sales teams and other internal/external clients).Shows initiative and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks.
- Able to communicate with others courteously on routine matters.
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.