This job is no longer available
Senior Project Manager- Application Development
£65000 - £800000
My client is a global IT Services firm and is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Aberdeen. The Senior Project manager will work within their Upstream Account Team, based on the client site in Aberdeen. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team working for a variety of Oil & Gas clients.
- Delivering group of projects / programs of work to budget, schedule, and the client's satisfaction and providing assurance and governance services to a major client account
- Providing extended Sales support for account mining and growth of current project portfolio.
- Prepare Statements of Work and Project Proposals ensuring compliance with contract grading and mapping, prior to issue to customer Conduct Monthly Project Governance meetings with the Project managers and Project leads for your portfolio internally and with the customers.
- Identify and chair In Process Reviews (IPRs)
- Initiate Project Initiation
- Project Management certification PMP, Prince2 etc.
- Experience in managing and delivering Application development projects
- Oil & Gas industry experience in preferred
Apply with your updated CV or for more information contact Atif Khan on 02079282525