This job is no longer available
Primary Teachers - Chelmsford area
We are looking for Primary Teachers for both day2day supply and long term positions.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
- Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach.
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of KS1/2 skills.
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC
- Ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines.
You will work in a number of school in and around Chelmsford.
Working with both KS1/2 children.
Randstad can off you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
- Out of hours on-call service
- Day to day or long term assignments
- Access to offices nationwide and abroad
Randstad Education ltd is the leading UK and global educational staffing specialist which provides a quality, individual service to over 10,000 teachers and support staff who are registered with us, and to the 15,000 schools who use our service throughout the UK.
Please contact Chelmsford Office on 01245 260100 or email us on