This job is no longer available
Morgan Hunt are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a large University based in Central London. The ideal candidate will be available to start this week and have experience of working as a Personal Assistant ideally within a higher educational setting.
Main Duties of the Personal Assistant:
* Managing diaries
* Organising national and international travel, accommodation and conference bookings
* Responding to all incoming and outgoing communications including emails, calls and visitors
* Organising and servicing meetings, taking minutes, production of meeting papers, booking rooms and organising catering
* Providing a first point of contact for staff and students, visitors and external agencies
* Updating databases of potential initiatives and keeping an audit travel of decisions/outcomes
Experience Required of the Personal Assistant:
* Experience of PA work including diary management
* Accurate word processing skills and experience of using MS Office including Word and Power Point
* An excellent telephone manner
* Good standard of numeracy
* Experience of working in a Educational or Research establishment
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send a copy of your CV in ASAP to this position!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.