This job is no longer available
Contract term - Permanent
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a dynamic Academy Trust who are looking to appoint an inspirational and visionary Executive Headteacher to lead and manage two primary schools in South West London.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping leaders, teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years.
We are looking for an outstanding leader with:
- A proven record of highly effective strategic leadership and management and a commitment to educational excellence
- Successful, rapid school improvement track record with a determination to raise standards
- Energy and drive to support two schools' development as part of a Multi-Academy Trust
- Robust financial management experience
- A commitment to engage with and serve the whole community in which each school is situated
The first School, located in South West London is a school with deep-rooted heritage and history of serving the local families. It is due to become an academy in November 2013 following the school being placed into special measures. The school is already showing improvemnts in attainment following strategies that have been put in place by the the current interim leadership.
The second school, also located in South West London has been developed after there was recognised parental and political need for a new and outstanding School in the area. The Community School will be designated as a school of religious character and has a genuine occupational requirement that the Executive Principal will be a practising Christian. The Executive Principal at the school will be responsible for implementing the vision and strategy as outlined by the academy trust and it's local partners.
For more details on this exciting role and for a full job description and application pack please apply today.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.