This job is no longer available
School: Secondary School, Finchley, North London
Job: Learning Assistant (Sixth Form)
Salary: NJC Scale 15-18: £14,840-£15,763 pa.
Actual salary shown for working term time only. 36 hours per week.
Required: September 2013
This secondary school in Finchley, North London, are looking for a confident and caring person to join our successful sixth form team. Responsibilities will include providing learning support and assistance to students in the Sixth Form, assisting the Head of Sixth Form in all matters relating to the pastoral needs of students, supervising the study area and common room and providing admin assistance.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- GCSE's A-C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Good ICT knowledge is desirable
- Experience working in a school or with young people
- Ability to work efficiently and be able to use their initiative
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with students at all levels of ability
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
Closing Date: at 2:00pm on Friday 13th September 2013
To apply and for further details please contact Tarja Aila at our partner Capita Education Resourcing, tel. 0800 022 3829 or email .
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced CRB check.