This job is no longer available
IT Network Security Engineer - PCI, Cisco, ASA, IPS - Firewalls
My client based in West Sussex is urgently seeking a Network Security Engineer for an initial 3 month contract. They are looking for someone with 40% networking skills and 60% security experience as you will be supporting the IT Security Analysts / Architects.
They are looking at having an initial telephone interview this week / early next and they would like someone to start ASAP.
This is a hands on role and you will need the following experience:
- Experienced in solving regulatory compliance issues through security architecture for PCI DSS;
- Experience and ability to perform design, configuration, problem determination, etc.
- Experienced in Firewalls, IPS and other security products;
- Experienced with Cisco, ASA, IPS, VPN
- Ideally from a networking background before going into a security role;
- Experienced with 4+ years in an IT company in 3rd/4th line support.
Please send across your CV as soon as possible for immediate feedback.