- ICT TECHNICIAN
- SECONDARY ACADEMY IN HACKNEY
- PERMANENT POSITION TO START ASAP
This highly successful secondary academy in Hackney are seeking to appoint an experienced ICT technician to work on a full time permanent basis to support the students and teachers in the ICT department.
As an ICT technician you will assist the Network Manager in the efficient operation of the academy's ICT systems.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- To assist in the maintenance of the academy's ICT networks
- To assist in the installation of new and existing software across the network
- To provide technical support for all users, curriculum and admin
- To assist in the development and maintenance of the academy's web site and Intranet
- Recent experience working in the role of ICT Technician in a secondary school or educational setting
- Strong knowledge of ICT hardware and software and the integration of the two
- Experience of using SERCO or similar database
- Experience of using, setting up, maintaining and developing systems
Educated to Degree level or equivalent (Desirable)
To apply for this post, simply click on the apply function on this webpage and submit your CV. You will be notified of your suitability in due course.
Capita is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).