This job is no longer available
Morgan Hunt is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Training Provider for a Youth Development Manager to develop and grow the existing Youth contracts.
The role will involve:
* Managing the 16-18 year old apprenticeship delivery and Youth subcontract
* Developing the organisations Traineeship offering and take it to market
* Managing new business wins
* Developing strategic relationships with all key stakeholders (Local Authority, SFA, ESA, Youth teams & Councils etc.) as well as employers
* Creating and developing links with establishments in order to promote alternative education provisions, aside from attending college
The ideal person for this post will have:
* A qualification in Youth Services or Youth Work
* Experience of running multiple contracts across multiple locations
* Experience of working with NEETs and Pre-NEETs
* The gravitas to be able to business develop with employers and stakeholders in order to grow and maximise the various Youth Contracts
* The desire and ability to want to grow a small business unit into a major part of the organisations skills offering
* The flexibility to travel across the South East of England
Please apply for this position for a confidential discussion on this role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.