This job is no longer available
My high profile client is looking for a Scrum Master to join their projects team, planning and overseeing a large number of web/software delivery projects using Agile. Fantastic E-commerce company, long term career progression, fast paced, project driven environment
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint reviews
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
- Ensure that the companies ways of working are consistent across the teams
- Protect the team from interruptions and distractions
- Servant Leader - Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done
- Have an attitude of transparency - Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the
business about development and grow business trust
The idea candidate will have
- Ideally Certified Scrum Master with demonstrable experience of working with 1 or more teams
- Hands-on experience of software development in Agile teams
- Personal development or coaching experience
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression a fantastic working environment and a great benefits package. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £40,000 - £60,000 25 days holiday per annum, Life Insurance, Contributory pension scheme, Medical insurance, childcare vouchers, and discretionary bonus.
Keywords: Digital Product Manager, Product Manager, App development, ecommerce and Agile.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7928 2525.