This job is no longer available
SQL Server DBA SQL Database Administrator
Salary requirements: £40k + 10% Bonus + Benefits
An innovative technology driven company who work within the e-commerce and online gaming sectors have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated SQL Server DBA to join a growing team working with market leading clients.
- Understanding of database backup/recovery using native methods and 3rd party software
- Experience of day to day SQL Server database monitoring including daily checks
- Manage all versions of SQL Server databases
- Be able to analyse technical requirements
- Skilled in implementing database software updates and testing/deploying fixes
- Skilled in Performance Tuning
- Be familiar with writing and maintaining technical documentation that details systems maintenance processes/procedures
- Implement effective monitoring and error reporting strategies for SQL Server databases
- Experience in troubleshooting issues and providing recommendations for solutions an advantage
- 2+ years' experience in SQL as DBA
- SQL 2000/SQL 2005/SQL 2008; Replication; DTS/SSIS packages; Reporting Services; Indexing/Performance monitoring/ Database Tuning; Backup and Recovery; Database Security; SQL
- Job creation and scheduling; Understanding of stored procedures and triggers; Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices; Windows Server 2003/2008; Strong Experience and Knowledge of T-SQL Scripting
- Previous experience of supporting and administering SQL Server databases and applications.
Keywords: SQL, SQL Server, SSIS, Performance, tuning, performance tuning, 2012, 2008, TSQL, T-SQL, indexing, query tuning, development, dba, administration, database, data, transaction, OLTP, locking, replication, SSRS, gb, T-SQL, ETL, Extract, transform, load
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Andy Ross at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0207 928 25 25.