This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading Creative Agency providing branded communications across the retail sector. This leading and highly regarded organisation have a Mid to Senior Designer who must have POS retail experience to join their ever expanding team.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Designer include:
* Reporting to the Creative Head, you will take projects from initial brief through to final creative completion (before handing over to the artwork team)
* This is an opportunity to work with a great team and take ownership of a global health & beauty account to help grow it
Key attributes of the Designer include:
* Strong conceptual and design ability. Retail experience a must.
* Ability to take the initiative and act as a brand guardian to develop an account will be key
* Knowledge and proficiency in the usual software is essential, including: photoshop, illustrator, InDesign
* 3D visualising (and knowledge of 3D software) a distinct advantage
The role is in London with opportunites also in Hertfordshire. Salary bracket: £35-38k, dependent on experience.
To apply for the Designer role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525