Senior BI Developer Business Intelligence (DW, MicroStrategy)
Senior BI Developer Business Intelligence (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, DW, MicroStrategy)
Salary / Package: to £75k + Guaranteed Bonus + Excellent Benefits
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to join a very successful and pioneering financial organisation. It is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your reputation in the market place within an unbeatable working environment.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 technologies including T-SQL
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Data warehousing and Business intelligence reporting tools
- Relational and multidimensional database design
- DBA experience a plus
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Good understanding of financial reporting requirements and ability to translate them into BI design specifications
- Excellent data warehousing experience including building a DWH
- Communication skills - can understand, and be understood, when discussing business and technical issues.
- Research skills - use reference materials to find solutions, prompt innovation and aid personal development.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Bright and enthusiastic with a thirst for knowledge
- Eager to cross train and support all existing and new applications.
- Change control management - ensure that changes to systems are introduced in a controlled and coordinated manner
Keywords: SQL, SQL Server, SSIS, 2012, 2008, TSQL, T-SQL, indexing, query tuning, development, database, data, transaction, OLTP, SSRS, SSAS, reporting services, analysis ETL, Extract, transform, load, BI, Business Intelligence, dashboards, MySQL, Qlikview, Tableau, MicroStrategy, MS,
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Andy Ross at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0207 928 25 25.