This job is no longer available
With the largest recruitment drive across the Big 4, this market leader are dramatical expanding their services lines across the UK are now looking to add a Corporate Tax Manager to their Bristol office.
Working on compliance and advisory work for clients ranging from SME's to major international subsidaries your portfolio will be varied. Applicants must be able to manage a team efficiently, win new work for the business and demonstrate the potential to progress to Senior Manager within the firm.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
* Ensuring the clients' tax affairs comply with statutory requirements.
* Responsibilities also include managing assignments, including costs and billing arrangement, identifying and advising on tax planning opportunities and undertaking specialist technical assignments as required.
* Supporting junior members within the team, supervising and controlling the completion their work.
* Ensuring jobs are completed within the set budget.
* CTA or ATT is preferred along with ACA or ACCA with strong academic background.
* Specific experience of working within Corporate Tax.
* You will be able to demonstrate the skill set required to undertake a managerial position.
* Proven experience in handling clients and producing high quality work within budgets.
* Strong communication and organisational skills.
* Able to ensure that the needs of the team, partners and clients are identified, understood and given the correct course of action.
Candidates who are tenacious and keen to build a career founded on drive and delivering results are urged to apply.
To find out more about this position please contact James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: