This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £65k + bonus and other benefits
Location: Home based with national travel
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company are currently recruiting for a leading energy company with a proven track record in Energy Performance Contracting in the UK. They are currently looking for a Senior Energy Engineer to join their Technical Solutions Team. This team is capable of designing, building, operating and maintaining energy related assets. This, combined with their previous experience gives them a market leading position in the development of a national and international infrastructure to meet the energy and carbon demands of their clients.
The Senior Energy Engineer will work alongside, direct and manage members of the Energy Solutions Development Engineering team
The Senior Energy Engineer role involves:
* Interaction with clients both alongside and in support of the Business Development (sales) team members
* Investigating energy usages and installed plant within commercial, industrial and public sector sites and buildings
* Organising themselves and/or teams to deliver site energy investigations, surveys and audits and delivering these to the required standard
* Reporting on and modelling site energy usage and identifying potential areas of improvement or beneficial change across all aspects of the energy spectrum inclusive of Supply, Conversion, Consumption and Recovery
* Possessing a deep understanding of energy related technologies and sharing this learning with team members and others within the organisation
* Bachelor degree in a related subject, CEng (or working towards),
* Member of Energy Institute, preferably CIBSE LCEA or equivalent.
* 10 years energy services and energy engineering experience
* The Senior Energy Engineer will be experienced in the development of commercial and financial aspects of proposals to clients with preference being given to those candidates with previous experience of the same
* The candidate will have knowledge of larger utility plant and its operational and maintenance requirements, including power generation, steam boilers, turbines and biomass burning technologies would be an advantage
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 2030022877