This job is no longer available
Teacher of Science (Physics) Liverpool
We are seeking an experienced teacher to teach science in a Liverpool Secondary school, across the age range, Physics A' Level experience welcomed.
The school is seeking an innovative Science teacher to join our Science Department in this full time position commencing in September 2013 and January 2014.
The successful applicant will have a strong physics background and be keen to grow and contribute to the team. Please see position statement for more information.
The following criteria are essential for this position:
- A Bachelor of Education or a degree qualification supported by a Post Graduate Certificate of Education and/or QTS
- Significant demonstrated excellence in teaching/ experience in Secondary School Science.
- Excellent understanding of the science curriculum for KS3 and KS4
- Ability to integrate technology into teaching strategies
- Background in Physics education
As part of our ethos we hope to provide our students with 'inspirational student experiences' where our students are at the centre of all we do. As a teacher at our school, you will play a significant role in planning, delivering and reflecting on the learning experiences in your classroom. We are inspired by engaging, challenging and empowering our students to be the best learners they can be.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
For more information please contact Catherine O'Leary at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or email your CV to catherine.o'