This job is no longer available
Senior Microstrategy Developer Microstrategy Reporting Developer
Location: West London
Salary / Package: to £55k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A global leading technology and data driven organisation have an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading team working with cutting edge BI and Reporting technologies with excellent career prospects
- High level of competency with Microstrategy dashboard creation
- 3 -5 years design and development and testing experience.
- Working knowledge of Microstrategy Architecture
- Can demonstrate involvement in developing innovative or effective approaches to solving business problems
- Proven analytical background with strong numeracy skills
- Development of Microstrategy Solutions
- Specification, design and development of new reports and embedding in our existing and new applications
- Creating and maintaining the semantic layer for BI reporting
- Use report development process to develop reports that can be rolled out to all 12 Tesco Markets on time and to the highest technical standards
- Improve the process of report development and grow the technical knowledge and reporting infrastructure
- Dedicated time for R&D to provide innovative reporting features by taking advantage of the latest Microstrategy functionalities
- Creating documentation and release notes for new reporting solutions
- Participate in key initiatives as assigned to implement best practices in development, testing and deployment
- Demonstrated examples of creation of software deliverables; team achievements and ability to take ownership of projects tasks are mandatory.
- The potential candidate must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and in a culture that fosters curiosity; collaboration in an evolving corporate and global organisation.
- Potential candidate must also be enthusiastic, articulate, flexible and possess strong communication skills.
- Additionally, experience working in a medium-sized development team useful as well as ability to communicate to technical and non-technical team members. Potential candidate must be willing to take on full software lifecycle tasks as required from inception to deployment.
- Automated build, unit test experience very important - as well as demonstrated understanding of object oriented design methods and basic project management skills.
- The potential candidate must be willing to assume a software development tasks and roles within a large project team - including defect resolution and testing and documentation.
- We are looking for passionate, dedicated and delivery focused individuals to join our team
Keywords: BI, Business Intelligence, Microstrategy, Reporting, Dashboard, Development, SSRS, Agile, data, micro, strategy, architecture, data, visualisation, reporting services, administration, development, big data, insights
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Andy Ross at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0207 928 25 25.