This job is no longer available
Senior Marketing Executive | Restaurants | £27k | London
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative Senior Marketing Executive with a passion for food & drink to join this London based team. You will be working for a well-established business that looks after a number of well-known brands within the restaurant industry! Additionally, there is great opportunity for progression within the team so it would be a fantastic career move for anyone looking to make the next step!
Key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Working with senior managment in creating annual Brand Plans for multiple different brands
- Working with external agencies, including managing menu changes & delivery of promotional campaigns
- Highlighting cost savings when managing budgets for different projects
- Holding meetings with stakeholders to deliver tangible results of campaigns
- Planning & executing the annual digital strategy with the Operations Director & Group Marketing Manager
- Providing support where ever it is needed as a key part of the new openings team.
- Analysing activity and creating future recommendations based on the results.
You will be an artistic but commercial marketing professional with excellent traditional marketing skills and a keen eye for detail.
Key attributes of the Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Background of working in Retail marketing
- Knowledge & genuine interest in the restaurant industry
- Creative flair and a keen desire to innovate
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills with people at all levels
- Strong PC skills, especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Background in managing a high workload & tight deadlines in a fast moving environment.
The role may also involve occasional travel within the UK. If you are an innovative Senior Marketing Executive who enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment then please click the 'Apply' button! Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525