This job is no longer available
C# Developer - C# / SQL / SDLC / Capital Markets - Financial - Permanent - London - Market Rates
A large financial consultancy requires an experienced enthusiast C# developer to join their growing development team. This role will give you plenty of variety as you will work with a range of impressive clients while contributing to a huge range of projects with potential to travel.
The ideal candidate is creative and open-minded when assessing technical solutions as well as keen to learn new technologies.The team in which the successful developer will be joining forms a key part of the overall technology service involving the development of various C#, SQL and GUI solutions for front and back office business users. You will therefore need to demonstrate your experience in developing & delivering Commercial C#/ASP.NET applications with a focus on front-end GUI development
- Extensive experience in C# preferably within finance/Investment Banking.
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Computing with a mathematics degree combined with min 3 to 8 years commercial experience
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users
This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre graduate with a couple of year's commercial experience in C# development to work for a large financial consultancy firm.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions on the role.
Computappoint is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.