This job is no longer available
Randstad are currently recruiting for a KS2 teacher for a primary school in Rayleigh. They require a motivated and creative year 5 teacher on a permanent basis to join their team from January. You will need to
- have a good understanding of effective learning and teaching
- Become involved in the planning and preparation also parents evenings and an after school club.
- The ability to inspire,motivate and challenge children
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team
Glebe Junior School provide a safe and happy environment where they respect each other and strive to be the best that they can be, now and in the future. They do this by working together and taking pride in all they do. Learning is always fun and interesting. They can offer,
- Happy well behaved and motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- PPA time with year group colleagues
There are 30 children in the year 5 class with mixed abilities. They have a supportive TA in the class as well as an LSA.