Digital Business Analyst - Business Change, Transformation
Digital Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst you will thrive on working with our clients to transform their business in response to new digital strategies, products and services. In this role you will be responsible for the management of all business analysis delivery on client projects including business case development, requirements management, operating model definition through to user training and business change support. This is a client-facing role requiring effective consulting, communication and self-management skills and experience. As a senior team member you will also be responsible for practice development to evolve the business transformation offering and maturity.
- Sets up, structures and delivers any business transformation services and deliverables across an account or programme, This includes Scope definition and requirements management, operating model and process development, business casing and business engagement.
- Responsible for managing and communicating project scope across multi-disciplinary teams, acts as a single point of contact in this respect
- Works closely with client teams to understand the business opportunity or problem to be addressed before analysing and communicating this to the relevant teams
- Responsible for bringing best practice approaches to our client and the team by developing a simple set of processes, tools and templates for the team to use and ensuring their application within the work delivered.
- Works within the account leadership team to scope and estimate new or changing project requirements
- Elicits and documents accurate requirements either internally or from clients at the outset of a project.
- Tailors and communicates appropriate deliverables and delivery methods in the context of the client and the chosen delivery method (e.g. Agile or Waterfall)
- Makes a positive contribution to the team and receives positive feedback.
- Receives a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong analytical skills
- Consulting and facilitating skills
- Networking and relationship building skills
- Proven commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Experienced acting as a business facing senior business analysis/ business consultant role in a consulting company or for large blue chip organisation
- Experience in delivering and being a key member of a digital projects working with Creative, user experience and technology teams.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Web & Mobile, Media, Ecommerce Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Scrum, Digital Agency, Digital Business Analyst, Technical Project Manager, e-commerce, ecommerce, Agile, Brand, Design Agency, Business Transformation, Production & Design Agency, Web applications, content management systems, software development, web development, Brand, Branding, Brand Development, Media
More jobs like this
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Greater)