This job is no longer available
Our client are a well-known high street retail fashion brand who are looking for another Digital Designer to bring to life their brand across all of its digital marketing and social channels globally. It is a necessity that the tone of voice and creative handwriting for the brand are evident at every turn and this will be a key feature of the role. The development of a fully consistent aesthetic approach for the brand is key.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & PR the role is of growing importance and influence as the global digital footprint develops.
Ability to think big for the smallest of things is a must as well as a broad approach to the most open of briefs. Design effectiveness, innovation and customer journey is more appreciated than awards and pats on the back.
Helping to develop the overall digital marketing design approach and to evaluate where additional resource is required is part of the role. Collaboration with the internal creative teams is a must and the ability to work with external resource is invaluable.
The digital designer will need to have a commercial mind allied to a creative flair that will give this brand, marketing support a distinctive and outstanding place in the industry.
- A minimum of four years experience in the creative industry
- A professional qualification ie: national diploma, HND, or degree in an area of design.
- HTML understanding to compliment email campaigns.
- Ability to own and manage concurrent projects.
- Proven ability to manage creative projects from concept to delivery.
- Excellent communication and people skills. Maintaining team morale is imperative.
Ability to produce exceptional creative copy work within tight time parameters.