This job is no longer available
Senior Retention Manager - London - £60k - VIP, CRM, Retention, Marketing, Email
My client is one of the leading Media organisations within the UK. This is a new brand within this leading media organisation and has grown massively in the last 18 months. This is one of the most exciting brands in the UK currently.
This is a pivotal role for the company, as you will be responsible for developing the strategy for the CRM/loyalty/VIP schemes for the company. Aiming to increase engagement, retention and cross sell capabilities within the company.
- This role will take responsibility of developing the CRM strategy across all of the companies products.
- Implementing the strategy with your team of 2 executives through all of the online channels, sms, email, mobile and social.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience working within the gambling/gaming industry, and have experience developing the CRM/Retention strategy.
- Previous line management experience
- Experience developing CRM/VIP/Loyalty marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in increasing retention revenue.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the fastest growing media brands in the UK. Please apply now to find out more, or call me on 0207 928 2525/ firstname.lastname@example.org.