This job is no longer available
This leading Big 4 practice are now recruiting for ambitious Expatriate Tax specialists at all levels for their offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen to join a leading and dynamic team currently undergoing substantial growth.
With progression and tax technical development on offer, now is a great time to join a practice who are committed to developing and supporting their staff.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
* Creating and sustaining professional relationships with clients.
* Managing the compliance and advisory for international executives.
* Daily liaison with HMRC and other external agencies.
* Taking the lead on designated project work.
* Advising on risk issues.
* Co-ordination with the firms' international tax network.
Experience and Background:
* Substantial UK and US tax knowledge gained within a practice environment.
* Proven client facing skills
* Previous management experience.
CTA/ATT/ACA/US CPA or Enrolled Agent
To discuss this excellent role further call James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or submit your CV to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: