This job is no longer available
Supplier & Performance Controller (Vendor Supplier Management) PERM - Glasgow - up to £45K base + good package - career progression
A Supplier & Performance Controller (Vendor Supplier Management) is required by a leading Scottish brand to be as a single point of contact the interface between service needs and suppliers. To report on quality of vendor services rendered to the business. To participate in the selection and evaluation process together with the appropriate service owner and subject matter experts. Take responsibility for tracking and control of software licenses in the organisation. Be responsible for working closely with procurement and selecting the appropriate terms and conditions and forms of contract needed for procuring software, hardware and services and manage SLA's & performance levels of external vendors.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience
- Evident experience in a similar IT vendor relationship and IT supplier performance evaluation role with focus on IT delivery
- Thorough experience and knowledge of Supplier Relationship Management
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Service Management, Procurement Process, Service Level Management and Quality Management
- Confident, being able to make an immediate impact on suppliers and customers
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Service Focus (operations and project)
- Excellent understanding of service delivery
- Flexibility to adjust to changing business requirements
- ITIL v 3 Foundation / Intermediate accreditations highly desirable
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Graeme Craig at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +44207 928 2525 / +447903 420 629 to discuss the full specification in detail.