This job is no longer available
Mobile Marketing Manager - Victoria - up to £55K plus Bonus & Bens!
THE COMPANYMy client is a European consumer led leisure business that touches its customers through both online and offline channels, generating over £850m a year in revenue. Fast moving, exciting and rapidly growing, they are looking to expand the team further by recruiting a Mobile Marketing Specialist.
Your key focus will be to manage, plan and drive the implementation of acquisition and retention marketing activities for one of the business arm's mobile channel. You will be primarily responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of mobile marketing activity to drive ROI for the business. We are looking for a well-rounded mobile marketing specialist with a strong background of mobile marketing experience (media/creative)
- Work with the Head of Mobile Development & Head of CRM to develop the acquisition & RETENTION strategies on the mobile channel for one of the company's brand
- To drive new customers to the company's mobile products via multi- channel marketing campaigns
- Work with the Head of Mobile Development to optimise conversion journey
- Manage 3rd parties (agency relationships)
- To own the mobile marketing activity budget, forecasting spends, creating PR/POs, processing invoices and recording against budgets.
- To achieve the annual new customer mobile revenue targets for the brand through the following channels:
- Mobile Media
- Potential 3rd Party Partnerships including network operators
- Social networks
- Being customer centric in every activity.
- Work closely with the brand owners to ensure that all activity is on brand and complimentary to other channels
- Lead the creation and management of multiple channel campaigns and evaluate results post-campaign.
- Develop 3rd party promotional relationships to the benefit of the brand for Mobile
- Monitor & communicate competitor activity
- Ensure the marketing & product calendars are up to date
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing and Marketing Director as appropriate.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- At least 3 years' experience of working in a mobile marketing environment in particular (either agency or client-side), where your understanding of the value chain is strong
- Experience of dealing with Mobile Network Operators
- Mobile Agency background or proven inhouse mobile marketing experience required
- Strong Marketing background, ideally with industry recognised qualifications
- Computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Big Brand Experience.
To apply for the Mobile Marketing Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com