Marketing Project Manager
Marketing Project Manager- London and/or Hatfield - £55-65K plus C/A & Bonus!
My client is the UK's largest mobile network operator with around 28 million customers. In addition to their retail consumer offering, they also offer propositions across home (internet service provider) and B2B. A great place to work with offices all across the UK, this position can be based in either London or Hatfield. A fantastic brand that is offering a great opportunity for the right person who will join this centralised team.
The Customer, Launch and Investment Function is accountable for analysing customer satisfaction, driving and supporting the business to improve customer experience through design and delivery, managing product, tariff and device launches as well as managing the brand's cross-functional investment decisions and to support the delivery of these investments.
The Marketing Project Manager will effectively manage and deliver the launch and execution of Consumer and Non-Consumer propositions, tactical promotions, devices, customer offers and products across all channels.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Lead and ensure excellent end-to-end execution for each launch (covering the consumer, B2B, home and new business segment)
- Lead the work with all relevant functions from across the business, covering all aspects of the launch phase (end-to-end)
- To use standard cross-functional launch management process, documentation, etc
- Proactively managing the delivery timeline for each launch/change to ensure that channels have the right amount of time to execute well
- To ensure that all channels are actively engaged in any launch/change
- To ensure that the customer and front line impact is a primary consideration when managing a launch execution
- Progress change through the governance decisions (eg. Response to brief and launch approach sign off, Go / No Go decisions for Launch Readiness)
- To ensure consistent customer messaging/alignment, operational readiness, training, etc
- Deliver, assess and act on Post Launch Reviews (PLR) and Benefit.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Experience of working in a marketing project management role in a fast-paced multi-channel consumer market. A relevant marketing qualification is desirable
- At least 4 years experience within a marketing department
- Good knowledge of project management principles
- Excellent knowledge of channels their systems and processes, commissioning and training
- Excellent knowledge of communications delivery processes and timings - all channels, all media
- Excellent grasp of key consumer tariffs, services and offers for PAYG, PAYM, Home and Mobile Broadband across consumer and business
- Good understanding of P&PD and delivery community and processes - UNITY
- Good understanding of new consumer segmentation model (ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes), brand and customer experience performance
- Experience in a retail / sales environment (nice to have).
To apply for the Marketing Project Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org