This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - Syndicated Loans IT - £90k
My client is a T1 investment bank who require a Business Analyst for a portfolio of projects within their Loans Syndication IT space.
- Stakeholder Management
- Ability to work with business to define requirements and solutions across the program
- Ownership of the weekly working group, in terms of content, prioritisation and any actions to resolve issues
- Develop and manage relationships with all stakeholders appropriately to ensure support and buy in exists for the project globally
- Retirement of a Bond Issuance PnL Application
- Co-ordinate activities for the project
- Review proposed solution and determine best approach
- Review technical solutions
- Work with Development Team to determine optimum resource allocation
- Build out detailed project plan with AS IT to manage activities to Go Live
- Assist building out Migration Plan
- Build out UAT Plan
- Business Driven Enhancement to the new strategic Bond / Loan Syndication platform
- Review outstanding enhancements and prioritise with business to define cyclical roadmap
- Ensure that enhancements are in line with future strategy for the application
- Plan & execute Enhancements stream including;
- Building out timeline with Development Team
- Ensure that timelines are adhered to
- Review change requests
- Co-ordinate with IT and Business UAT test schedule
- Term Sheet
- Monitor project plan to ensure that appropriate resources are allocated
- Review any technical issues that occur and determine with Development Team appropriate action
- Co-ordinate UAT and delivery into Live
YOU WILL BE
- Degree educated in a numerical field, or relevant experience.
- Prior experience in Bond Syndication, Bond Trading, Origination and processing including Risk, Clearing and Settlement would be an advantage
- Understanding of the deal life cycle and how bond issuance is managed
- Aware of current market trends with the issuance of new bonds
- Comfortable facing off to Director's across both business and technology.
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment and proven track record on interacting with Front Office business users.
- Track record of delivering to Front Office users across multiple global locations
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business priorities and working in within an Agile methodology.
- Experience in technical architecture / complexity reduction an advantage
- Able to work with a mix of on / offshore development resources and proven ability to get the best out of offshore development teams.
Please submit your CV in Word format for a confidential discussion