This job is no longer available
Studio Project Manager - London - £38-40k - Agency, Design, Typography, Artworking, Retouching, Digital
Our client is one of the finest agencies to work for who are extremely successful and has a great client list. The office is a bright space occupied by driven people with a great team ethic. This agency is always keen to invest in their people and will look to progress and develop the Studio Project Manager.
- The responsibilities of the Studio Project Manager are to be fully conversant in all print based scenarios and working practices.
- They must have a thorough understanding of the print processes and specifications/profiles.
- They would need to be confident interacting with Account and Project Managers and Creative Directors/teams.
- Knowledge across creative suite applications and a need of understanding Brand Guidelines and how to QC these in practice is also very important.
- This role is client facing, so the Studio Project Manager must be positive and able to work in a team, keeping morale within the team positive.
- Mentor, support and help train colleagues, new starters and freelance resource and deputise for the Studio Manager when necessary.
- This carries the rresponsibility for the creative output of the studio.
- Minimum of 5 years Studio experience working on blue-chip accounts (Preferably in an Advertising Agency)
- Have sound Design, Typography, Artworking, Retouching, Photography and Digital Knowledge.
- Strong Numeracy Skills.
- Written English skills essential.
- Resilience, calmness and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail.
- Full and thorough understanding of brand guidelines
To apply for the Designer role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525
Key skills: Design, Typography, Artworking, Retouching, Photography and Digital, Project Manager, Studio Manager