Tax Opportunity - Study Support Included
Renowned for their expertise in advising clients on Personal Taxation affairs, this nationwide Tax Consultancy have a current opening for a Tax Executive to join their thriving Northamptonshire office. Due to the recent developments within the Northamptonshire Personal Tax division, they are seeking a bright enthusiastic Tax professional with 1-3 years' experience to specialise in Personal Tax for a range of clients.
This progressive opportunity involves:
- Managing relationships with High Net worth Individuals, Sole Traders and MBO's.
- Sustaining up to date knowledge of Personal Tax compliance in order to process tax reviews.
- Assisting more junior members of staff with portfolio support and reviewing compliance work.
- Conduct in-depth research relating to a variety of Personal Tax issues and report findings to clients.
- Demonstrating enthusiasm regarding client's personal tax affairs, assisting or escalating to senior members of staff when appropriate.
- Being a confident role model within the Personal Tax division for less senior members of staff, as well as assisting Senior Personal Tax practitioners with other ad-hoc work.
- Ensuring quality control and risk procedures are adhered to.
For the opportunity to work in this forward thinking practice where hard work is rewarded with excellent career progression you will be:
- Part or fully qualified ATT/ACA/ACCA - study support included
- Good current Personal Tax knowledge
- Good numeracy and written skills
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work through the ranks in tax within a progressive firm
To find out more please contact Jennifer Dan on 0207 72696346 or email your CV to Jennifer.Dan@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: