This job is no longer available
Openlink Endur ETRM Business Analyst Consultant - London - 12 Month Contract
Keywords: Endur, Openlink, Oil, Gas, Power, Energy, Trading House, ETRM, Energy Trading Risk Management, Business Analyst, London, City, Implementation, Consultant, Front Office, Version 10, Version 11, Version 12, Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Technical Consultant, ETRM, Gas, Power, Oil, Energy, Energy Markets, Contract, V12, V11
An award winning and well known energy trading organisation has commandeered the services of Harrington Starr in their search for an Openlink Endur Business Analyst on a Greenfield implementation project.
In this role as a Business Analyst\ETRM Endur Implementation Consultant you will assist in an implementation delivery project for our clients Energy trading systems across Gas, Power and Oil.
In this role your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Analyse and document client business processes and functional requirements
- Translate user requirements and functional gaps into detailed Endur specifications
- Implement Endur and supporting software.
- Clearly communicate client business requirements and issues to technical teams.
- Advise clients on how business processes can be improved using Endur
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst or Implementation ETRM Consultant in an Endur Implementation
- Ideally has worked with Openlink Endur Version 10 or latter
- Strong Business Analysis skills - Requirement Gathering, Detailed documentation
- Strong Commodities Trading business knowledge with Gas, Power and/or Coal
- Knowledge of ETRM - Energy Trading Risk Management Systems
- Sound technical knowledge
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Understanding of UK and European Energy Markets
To be considered for this opportunity on this excellent long-term project please send your CV and details to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org