This job is no longer available
Openlink Endur SME - London - £750pd - 12 Month Contract
Keywords: Endur, Openlink, Oil, Gas, Power, Energy, Trading House, ETRM, Energy Trading Risk Management, Business Analyst, London, City, Implementation, Consultant, Front Office, Version 10, Version 11, Version 12, Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Technical Consultant, ETRM, Gas, Power, Oil, Energy, Energy Markets, Contract, V12, V11, Subject Matter Expert
An award winning and well known energy trading organisation has commandeered the services of Harrington Starr in their search for an Openlink Endur Subject Matter Expert on a Greenfield implementation project.
In this role as an Openlink Endur Subject Matter Expert you will assist in an implementation delivery project for our clients Energy trading systems across Gas and Power.
In this role your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Ability to quickly understand business functions
- Strong skills working across a mixed business, technical and consultant team
- Endur configuration and scripting
- Core Business Analyst Duties, capturing requirements, designing detailed specifications, developing test scripts, defining system enhancements
- Clearly communicate client business requirements and issues to technical teams.
- Advise clients on how business processes can be improved using Endur
- Being the resident on-site Endur Subject Matter Expert
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum 2-3 years Openlink Endur specific experience
- Experience with Energy Commodities i.e. Power, Gas, LNG, Emissions
- Understanding of Financial Instruments i.e. Swaps, Options, Futures
- Experience of the ETRM - Energy Trading Risk Management Systems development and support life cycle
- Experience with Energy trading systems configuration and implementation
To be considered for this opportunity on this excellent long-term project please send your CV and details to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org