This job is no longer available
SEN Education Support Worker required for school in Sheffield
Randstad urgently require an SEN Education Support Worker to work in Sheffield to start ASAP. Previous experience of working with children with EBD would be highly beneficial.
Randstad Education is the UK Market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week, we can find the right match for your skills.
- Based in Doncaster
- Students 11- 16 years
- Previous experience of working with children in an educational setting is required
- Applications welcomed from candidates who have coaching experience
- Expertise in working with EBD students
- Must be committed to working as part of a team to raise pupils' achievement.
- Has a caring philosophy and a genuine commitment to making a real difference for young lives.
- By providing strategies, support and solutions the school helps to enable young people to overcome their personal challenges
- The school works closely with the local authority and professional bodies to ensure each pupil is educated in a manner which suits their individual needs
- The school concentrates on a vocational curriculum and encourages students to engage with trades for future employment such as ASDAN qualifications
Pupils attending the centre will suffer from;
- Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
In reward for your commitment and hard work we are able to provide competitive rates of pay, dedicated consultants on a 24 hour call and online access to Randstad Educations online CPD portfolio.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must provide a clear DBS check or make a new application. We also require 2 professional references from your last employers or education providers.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact r.fox @randstadeducation.co.uk or call 01142743765.