This job is no longer available
The role of Internal Communications Manager
This is an exciting role which will see the successful candidate build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, ensuring all communications channels are kept up to date.
Responsibilities of the Internal Communications Manager
- Build strong working relationships with various stakeholder groups
- Ensure a variety of communications channels are kept up to date
- Provide advice and guidance to the Leadership team on the best way to engage with staff
- A solid track record in internal communications
- The ability to develop strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to deliver work on time and within budget
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please apply now
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.