This job is no longer available
We are currently looking for Teaching Assistants with CACHE LEVEL 2 or 3 Qualification for day to day bookings which could lead to permanent jobs. The ideal candidates will have experience of working in a school along side a teacher. Positions would include helping out the Class teacher, maybe supervising small groups with activities and generally supporting the teacher in the day to day routine .
- Teaching Assistant required for day to day work and long term assignments.
- Supporting learners with SEN in an education setting.
- Experience working with Autism, MLD, SLD or complex needs including behavioural difficulties is essential.
- Will report to the year leader directly but this will be a classroom based role.
- Class sizes between 25-30 in mainstream settings and up to 10 in SEN settings.
- Primary schools for learners between key stage 1 and key stage 2.
- .School will vary in ethos, catchment area, Ofsted grading.
- Transport may be an advantage due to location.
Please apply be sending through your ten year history CV as directed
Randstad Education also handles a range of other Supply Teaching jobs & vacancies in Bexley, Lewisham and Bromley
Recommend a friend and receive ?100 for each person that successfully completes 10 days of work for us.