This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - Confirmations IT - £75k
My T1 investment banking client require an experienced Business Analyst to work on a portfolio of projects within their Confirmations IT space.
- Create and modify business-facing documentation (e.g. user manuals, solution briefs, functional summaries).
- Analysis of current technical solutions to business processes including documentation and process flow
- Definition/formulation of improved technical process by working closely with the key stake holders
- Participation in the lifecycle of each project to help define and model business requirements, use cases, test cases, functional specifications, and user interface designs.
- Ensuring requirements are documented in a standard, clear manner which can be used by relevant parties to gain a clear understanding of what needs to be done.
- Involvement in the development and ongoing analysis phases, working as part of the broader technology team
YOU WILL BE
- Business Analyst experience within an Investment Banking environment
- Experience through all stages of the SDLC
- Relevant experience within a Confirmations and/or Collateral Management IT space
- Experience with Thunderhead and/or MarkitWire would be beneficial
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience working to a formal methodology e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc
- Knowledge of how to produce functional specifications and use cases
- A technical background would be preferred
Please submit your CV in Word format for a confidential discussion