This job is no longer available
Our client is an Internationally recognised Services business that is listed on FTSE exchange, they are looking to recruit a Head of Finance for Europe.
We are looking for an individual that can provide an operational finance overview, supporting the business needs and providing financial control, monitoring and reports across multiple European sites. The role itself will be responsible for the coordination of all European sites and will include:
* Business and financial strategy and planning, monitoring and reporting
* Development of policies, systems and processes
* Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements including taxation, annual reports and dividends
* Financial staff management
* Production of management and financial accounts, budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management
* Year-end accounting
* Plus a number of ad-hoc project work
Applicants for this opportunity will be Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with extensive Financial Accounting and Reporting experience from within a European multi-sited business. You will have excellent communication skills and will be able to liaise across the business to both finance and non-finance staff to coordinate the production of financial and management accounts production and reporting to the Senior Executives.
As this role is working for a multi-sited business, it will require travel with the majority of the travel within the UK.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: