This job is no longer available
Randstad Education is looking for a very experienced KS1 Teacher for a school in Crawley to cover a Reception class to start January 2014 for up to one year initially. NQTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply.
- Reception Teacher to cover maternity in a two form entry school
- Working in partnership with the parents to promote the general progress and well-being of the pupils in your care
- Maintaining class discipline in accordance with the rules and Behaviour Policy of the school
- Planning and preparing work and activities for the integration of the work of the class into the work of the school as a whole
- To demonstrate knowledge of teaching strategies and learning styles
- The School is equipped with the latest facilities spread across 11 classrooms, library, and ICT suite, hall, drama studio, group rooms and a Nursery
- The School maintains excellent links with the community and has an open approach to fostering home-school liaison.
- Much of the children's learning takes place through the development of topics, which stem from the children's interests
- The School encourage respect for each other and appreciation of the wider world