This job is no longer available
Head of Ad Ops
My client is at a very exciting stage, being a well-funded and high-growth organization that provides brand advertisers with the best tools and services to buy and track their online ads. They deliver a leading programmatic media-buying platform at big data scale that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to improve marketing ROI. They are looking for someone to head up their ad ops team and be an integral member of the strategic and operational decision making process.
Head of Ad Ops Responsibilties:
- Working closely with new and existing clients to set up, deliver and optimise highly technical digital advertising campaigns
- Being part of the core product team to continually develop the technology and work with key partners within the programmatic space
- Training the sales team on new and product roll outs
- Offer consultative ideas to the Sales team for pitching new business, improving campaign performance and maintaining client relationships
- Provide information regarding availability of inventory and alternatives to the use of that inventory
- Experience in campaign optimization including cost per engagements and improving performance of campaigns with several variables
- Managing a mediaum sized talented team of operational and analytical individuals
- Working closely with the technical team to deliver onsite support for clients
- Overseeing all reporting and analysis of campaigns both externally and internally
- Being a senior member of the company with a view to growing a team beneath you
Head of Ad Ops Requirements:
- Leadership knowledge of RTB: technologies, tactics and competitor platform landscape
- Experience leading a global team with a demonstrated track record of exceeding team goals
- Understanding of real-time bidding, DSPs/SSPs/DMPs, ad exchanges etc. preferred
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree, Master degree preferred
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply.